Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Snowy Noel Block 3 Snowy Candles

I've been so busy with some of my swaps that time just slips away!!!  Better later then never.  Here is block 3, "Snowy Candles",  just click on the picture and it will take you to the free PDF file.  There are no special directions for this block.

Have you noticed this button on the right side of my blog?
Click on it and it will take you to Peckspieces Gallery on Flickr.  This is a group page for anyone that has made anything from one of my patterns so that we can all share in their work.  You will have to join Flickr and join the group to upload any pictures.  There are a few items already there; Threads of love shares her "Spooky Pumpkins" mini quilt; ljordan shares her 7 blocks of the Flutter series; and fibberbabble shares how she used crayons to create a mini quilt using the "Spooky Flowers" pattern.

I want to thank everyone for their interest in my work and I would love you to join with these ladies to share your work on Peckspieces Gallery.  I also want to thank these three ladies for being brave and being the first ones to share on this gallery. It's always scary to be the first few.

Here is sneak peak of a wall hanging I'm working on for Halloween. This is the center block and is about 24".  There will be more fun to come. Finished size so far is 46".

When the top is done I will be sharing the patterns for the entire wall hanging. This entire quilt is all pieced except the circles and ovals here.  The rest of the blocks are not original to me but are traditional blocks done up for Halloween. 

I have also been working on a new pincushion for Halloween.  It is a Sugar Skull and it's darling.  I will share this sometime before Halloween.  There are two quilts using Halloween fabrics in a fun way.  The second top should be done sometime this month and I will be posting them here.

I am also working on several items that I will share sometime in December as they are for Christmas and part of a swap so no hints.

Well back to work to get all these items finished this month.  I'm doing pretty well and that is why I not on here more.  

Halloween is almost here!!!

Marjory






No comments:

Post a Comment

qltdwallflowers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...